Information collected about you
Coola Cozzies collects personal information about you that you specifically and voluntarily provide. We will limit the collection and use of your personal information to the minimum we require to deliver you superior service, including billing and delivery and to correctly administer our business. Payment and order processing information provided by you is securely retained for the purpose of completing an individual business transaction.
Personal information includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, or email address. You are required to register at Coola Cozzies in order to make a purchase and in this process your personal information is needed in order to process and fulfill your order requests. However, you are able to freely browse the Coola Cozzies website without providing any personal information.
Coola Cozzies collects personal information when you:
- Register at Coola Cozzies ( We collect your email address and password when you register at our web site.)
- Complete user profile information (We collect your full name, address, suburb, state, post code, country, email address, and shipping information.)
- Purchase merchandise (We collect your full name, address, suburb, state, post code, country, email address, shipping information, and the billing address of the payment option/credit card that is used to make a purchase. We will also collect credit card information, including card number, card type, cardholder name, and expiration date, in order to bill you for your purchases through Coola Cozzies, however this information is not retained. Please view our Credit Card Information for additional information on Coola Cozzies commitment to protecting your credit card security.)
- Participate in a survey or contests (Occasionally Coola Cozzies offer our site visitors an opportunity to participate in a survey or contest. Information collected by Coola Cozzies when you participate in a survey or contest may include your full name, e-mail address, and street address.)
- Contact Coola Cozzies (Coola Cozzies collects personal information such as your full name, post code, e-mail address, and/or contact number whenever you submit a question or suggestion, or request assistance with viewing your account, logging on to Coola Cozzies, or accessing your account.)
How do we use this personal information?
We may use your personal information to process your transactions, to administer your account, to conduct credit checks, to respond to your questions/suggestions, to facilitate our online services, and to help us to develop our website to improve the quality of your visit.
Will we disclose your personal information to others?
We do not give, sell, trade or rent any of your personal information to any third party. However, we do use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as delivering packages, credit checking and processing payments. They will have access to your personal information needed to perform and provide these services, but we will not authorise them to use your personal information for other purposes.
Our Legal Obligations
We may disclose personal information where such disclosure is required by law, or when someone poses a threat to Coola Cozzies (such as customer fraud), or if their activities could bring harm to others.
We take security seriously, and have implemented steps to ensure your personal information is secure. The Coola Cozzies website uses Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) Version 3.0 – RSA Public Key 1024 Bits: this is represented by the gold padlock that appears on your browser. When SSL is being used the “http://” will change to “httpS://”. It means that all communications between your browser and our webservers are encrypted whilst in transit.
Credit Card Information
Coola Cozzies accepts several means of payment including credit card. When you make a purchase from Coola Cozzies information is collected securely using PCI DSS, which stands for Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). PCI is an organisation created by the credit card companies ensuring there is a common set of industry tools and measurements to help ensure the safe handling of sensitive information in particular credit card details. Merchants and service providers who store, process or transmit credit cards need to be compliant with the PCI guidelines. If not they can be fined or prevented from handling credit card information. The Web Showroom, which hosts this website and its content management system (Mission Control), are PCI compliant.
The Coola Cozzies website uses a technology called cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our website may send to your computer’s hard drive, which then enables our website to recognise you when you return. Cookies allow you to re-enter the Coola Cozzies website without having to re-enter your user name and password; enhance your Coola Cozzies usage and shopping experience; and enable us to improve our website to provide you a superior shopping experience. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Coola Cozzies website. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
What about links to other websites?
Email and telephone communications
Your email address is used only to send you information that you have requested. We will only ever use your email address so that we can contact you about your order or answer a query, or send you special offers/information if you have ‘opted in’ to our mailing list. You can opt out of this mailing list at any time. Your email address is private and we will never sell, trade or rent it to third parties.
Updating your personal information
You may obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we hold personal information about you. You may also request access to or a copy of the information and/or request that corrections or changes are made to it. You can make changes to your personal information on our website by calling us on 0419 649 634 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and Security Policy changes